Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Adik!

...sa kakablog sa Multiply. I wasted another day in front of the computer. I still haven't taken a shower and it's 4:33pm!!! (Ok, too much information.) I haven't touched my thesis again, my room and my closet looked like a cyclone hit it, and if I wasn't reminded, I would've gone to a closed UP main library tomorrow!

What's with blogging anyway? I have lost count on the number of blogs I churn out everyday (and it's going to be a week of doing nothing for me) and I still have so much to say. I could actually make some money out of this habit, but honestly, it takes the fun out of writing. It's fun to write about something, but eventually becomes a chore when I seriously think about its content, tone, length, included links, aesthetics, etc. etc. There's a certain irreplaceable fullfillment when people laugh and comment on my blog posts and consider themselves as a fan of my writing :) My heart bursts with joy when I'm told that their day is not complete without reading something from me. As Fara would figuratively say back in college, "Nakaka-fat ng heart!" Hahaha!

See? I'm an addict! I blog about why I blog, how I blog, what I blog about... it's endless! But therapeutic nevertheless :)

I hear my stomach grumbling and there's the smell of newly deep-fried french fries wafting from the kitchen. I'll sign off for the meantime but you very well know I'll be back in a few hours :)

No comments: