Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

20 things you want to say

Looks like it's going to take me the whole night to finish this (and another few hours wasted haha)

The rules are simple: List 20 things you want to say to 20 people but know you never will. Don't say who they are...

1. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to find myself, and the concern you've always shown me. I will never forget that you said I'll get to live the happiest life among us three. Sana ilibre mo rin ako ng Wagyu hahaha.

2. From the moment I met you, I knew I want to be just like you. Hopefully not the old maid part hahaha.

3. A friend told me that I should set my standards according to you because you are one to be idolized. Too bad you're off the market already. Lucky girlfriend!

4. It saddens me that you can't be as honest with me as I am with you.

5. Pwede ba, tantanan mo na ko! Don't you get it? I DON'T LIKE YOU!!! Sige magsayang ka pa ng piso mo!

6. Is it you? Is it you? Are you the one I've been waiting for? Could you be the one for me? Could you be the one I need?

7. Here you go again with your yabang kwentos, which I should have gotten used to already. And I will have to put up with you again. Sigh!

8. I will never forget the time I saw you come in with hair like a chessboard (with blonde square-like streaks). Kala mo napakagwapo mo?! JOLOGS!

9. I'm really sorry I acted very immaturely then. I could only imagine how confused and angry you felt. Glad you're happy with someone now.

10. I never told you back then that your dad reminded me so much of Stitch (as in Lilo and Stitch) but I've always admired him for his great accomplishments.

11. Bakit ang sungit mo? May ginawa ba ko sa yo? Kala ko pa naman mabait ka, sabi nila kasi eh.

12. My friend saw you in Starbucks in a very ugly orange tunic. I saw you lining up at the ticket booth of Festival Cinemas. You invited me to your party a few months ago. Do you remember that you held my hand during your party last year? What was that all about?

13. I would've considered you if only nagseryoso ka lang. Ang gulo gulo mo eh, sino magtatyaga sa yo? Although I have to say galante ka talaga :D

14. Even if it was short-lived, it was pretty daring and exciting. You taught me one thing - that I'm not that kind of girl after all.

15. I'm always at home in your home. If I could choose parents other than my own, I'd choose yours. You are so lucky to have them.

16. So have you gotten married already? I'm still wondering what made you decide I'm a lost cause. But it's all good.

17. No matter what they say, I still think you make good decisions for everyone. Will forever be grateful that you gave me a chance even if I was clueless then. I just don't like that you always have an irritating scowl on your face.

18. I had a crush on your brother.

19. I thought you were cute and interesting, but I don't think we have a lot in common. It's not really much of a loss that I no longer see you around.

20. I used to stalk you on Friendster with the very little information I had on hand. How come you don't go to the gym anymore?

No comments: