Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Opening a can of worms

That's what a good friend of mine said as I got a little bit too honest with her about something. Let's just say I have to vigilantly withhold my honesty for the time being (or until me and/or somebody else gets tired of the whole thing) because it's gonna get a whole lot complicated for me (and that somebody) in the future. I don't even know how I feel about things nowadays. I've been told that I need an extra dose of prayers to get through this but I dunno what to pray for, really. That things get better? That things get ugly so it becomes easier? That another somebody figures in the whole picture? Rats. Whichever way it goes, someone is bound to get hurt. Maybe me, or somebody #1, somebody #2, #3, #4.....

My Friendster shoutout screams "Typically, it shouldn't be complicated nor confusing. If it is, then it's not what I'm looking for." Do things get complicated by the day, or I make things complicated? Is time on my side? Is God on my side? Do thoughts really become things? Am I making you guys dizzy with the anonymity? Live with it! I refuse to expound!

Darn. I need a vacation.

No comments: