Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Monday, May 12, 2008

Counting my lucky stars

Blame PLDT for the crappy connection which hinders me from blogging to my heart's content. But this post will not be about complaints, for I'm feeling lucky (woohoo!) and there's so much to be thankful about.

1. Already earned $24 at my first attempt of paid blogging! My mom said I should try withdrawing it to see if it's real hahaha so I have yet to check my EON account balance soon. I have yet to find more opps pretty soon. Target: $1000 hahaha!

2. I have a new toy!!! Anything daw to help me finish my thesis, so they got me a Compaq Presario a few hours ago :D I can't wait to tinker with it!!! Low EQ! Low EQ! Hahaha!

3. Feeling quite confident with my entry for Havaianas' Flippin' for the Beach. Hoping at least I get an exclusive pair of Havaianas. Prize is a 3d/2n stay for 2 at the beach destination I wrote about and other freebies. Who wants to join me at Carbin Reef (refer to my Bacolod photo album)? :)

4. My bro was generous enough to treat us to Haagen Dazs for dessert tonight. We had the pretty flower blossom ensemble which perfectly capped off the Mother's Day weekend. We'll be gorging on food again tomorrow since it's Mom and Dad's 29th wedding anniversary (ok ok another entry in the works).

5. I feel a family trip brewing :) Even if mom said that it's either the laptop or the trip, I'm quite confident we'll still push through at the end of May.

6. Very very good friends who continue to listen to my rants. Shep Sons, everything you say has a profound effect on me. I'm really touched to know you always look out for me! God bless you always!

7. New crushes :) Aweng would rather say men she's curious about. Well in my case, they're still boys (or rather, babies hahaha). One I could stare at the whole day (sigh!), and the other, well, his intellect and charm have sealed the deal (sssshhhh!). Too bad nothing's going to come out of it. Owel. But they make me smile everytime I see them so it's all good :)

No comments: