Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Newsworthy

My mom is annoyed that I know nothing about what's happening around. She says I'm too engrossed in blogging and chatting to bother reading the news. When I finally do get interested in current events, I see this on the Saturday morning paper: Bloodbath in bank: 9 shot in the head. Okaaay. That is soooo grabbing my attention and makes me hunger for more.

One should not be blamed for cancelling newspaper subscriptions. There is so much drama in one's life that one should not hunger for other people's dramas. And besides, how on earth can you face the day with a smile when you're greeted with tragedy? If it's not about heinous crimes, it's about what Kris thinks about something or the "explosive truth" the recently evicted PBB housemate is about to drop. YOU CALL THAT NEWS?! Yawn.

The news I'm most certainly looking forward to is David Cook being hailed as the new American Idol.

No comments: