Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Backing me up

Had a very enlightening heart-to-heart talk with my mom last Sunday, and I'm really glad we had that conversation because it cleared certain things between us. She admitted that her Wednesday novenas are always for me and the one that's meant for me, that I be blessed with wisdom to say and do the right things. (Whoa. O di ba. She thinks my lovelife, or lack thereof, needs the intercession of our Mother of Perpetual Help hahaha!) I barely tell her anything about the state of my lovelife but I'm sure she knows exactly the state of my emotions at any given time (considering my eyes tell it all). It was really nice to be honest with her this time, and it was pretty much obvious that she appreciated it. Sniff. Now I know I'll always be alright because I've got my mom to back me up! :)

No comments: