Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

What a feat!

OK, I may have overworked myself this time, but I was too motivated to stop (is that good or bad?). Every single weekday of this week I engaged myself in physical activity, strenuous ones at that. Dance class/treadmill/weights, treadmill/weights, jogging, dance class/treadmill/weights, jogging: in that order. I've been trying to limit my rice intake to one meal a day, no unnecessary junk food snacking, and not thinking about chocolates and cake. I actually passed up on ice cream one time. TODO NA TO! Kaya naman pala eh. So here I am having a hard time getting out of bed because I'm aching all over hahaha! Give me a month of doing this, I'll be a changed woman... naks! :D

Thanks Lili for suggesting I check out running music from Nikeplus.com. Found that fast upbeat music actually helps a lot. Wednesday jogging was quite difficult because our AAV route was uphill-downhill and I kept stopping after just 5 minutes. Thursday on the treadmill I used my Zen and was surprised to find that even after 10 minutes of running I didn't feel the need to stop (but I did because somebody was about to use it). I might just be able to join a running event soon yay!

Am loving this!!!

No comments: