Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mortified

I've been typing my cue cards since 6AM this morning, I just printed them and it seems like I can't breathe. Countdown to my 2PM thesis proposal defense. By 1130 I should be leaving the house to buy food for my panel. I have butterflies and gas in my stomach...

I was supposed to finish my cue cards last night, but I used the nebulizer in the hopes of expelling the remaining phlegm. It's my first time to use it (my mom and bro are pros because of their once frequent asthma attacks) and it made me lightheaded, my hands started shaking and I was trying to catch my breath. Did I use it wrong or was I just exaggerating? Nevertheless, it knocked me out cold like half an hour later, as I was on my bed scribbling some notes. When I woke up, all I saw were unrecognizable doodles hahaha.

Anyway, I was going over my paper all right, and it just dawned on me how "madugo" the methodology I proposed. Imagine, videotaped observations at home THREE TIMES A WEEK, observations in school THREE TIMES A WEEK FOR EIGHT FAMILIES plus parent/yaya/teacher interviews as supplement if necessary. TO BE SQUEEZED INTO ONE TERM, I think. There is also the possibility of my family respondents to be increased to 10 or more. HUHUHU! I wasn't really nervous about my defense, but from realizing this I think I'm going to have a heart attack!

I'll add one more slide then I'll pray the rosary before I take a shower. PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!

No comments: