Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Busy

I knew it. I had this heavy feeling I'm not supposed to be reading fiction... yet. As much as I want to get into the bandwagon of immersing myself into Stephanie Meyer's vampire anthology before the movie adaptation's trailer hit the cinemas (for those who are living under a rock, it's the Twilight series), most of my time's going to be spent on research at least for the month of September (long, boring journal articles are definitely the perfect lullaby).

Patay na. Fall season is about to commence with the season premier of Prison Break season 4 tomorrow (yup, Scylla will be shown Sept 1). Good thing the new episodes of other shows won't be shown at the same time (thank goodness for the spacing hahaha), but I can already imagine myself staying up til the wee hours of the morning downloading or watching them hahaha.

No comments: