Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Running music

Tinamad na ko mag upload ng music files, you can't download them anyway.

Just to share, here's my favorite running music as of late:

Coldplay - Viva La Vida
Survivor - Eye of the Tiger (bakit ba?! hahaha!)
Fergie - Fergalicious (I'll be up in the gym just working out my fitness he's my witness...)
Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem
Paramore - Crush Crush Crush
Bloc Party - The Prayer
Benny Benassi - California Dreaming
Kat de Luna - Whine Up
Chris Brown - Forever
Black Eyed Peas - Let's Get it Started
More to come!

1 comment:

janderso said...

Just posted a running music mix w/ some Coldplay and Black Eyed Peas as well. I love Eye of the Tiger as well, but have you ever looked at the Beats Per Minute (BPM) of songs and tried to match to your running pace? I discuss on my post and you might find it interesting...
www.remanents.com/blog/best-running-music-ever/
Thanks for the post!