Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

It's a bouncing baby boy!

If you remember my blog post about my 40-something tita who got pregnant again after 14 years, well, SHE GAVE BIRTH ALREADY! Nathaniel Dominic Baloro, 6.4 lbs, was born August 8, 2008, 8:13pm, 5 minutes into the Olympics' Opening Ceremonies in Beijing. We visited them this afternoon in Chinese General and Nathan is the pinkest baby I've seen in the longest time! I saw my lola discreetly wiping away tears as we viewed him in the nursery.

It's weird though, he might go home Tuesday pa or even later. Doctors found him to be yellowish because he acquired my tito's blood type (A) when he should have gotten his mom's (O) daw. So he'll be given around 3 days of light treatment and if his color doesn't improve, he'll be given antibiotics. I don't get it hehehe.

Yikes, cousins 28 years apart. I'm so old!!!

I can't wait to have him home! Pics to come :)

No comments: