Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Monday, March 31, 2008

Space filler

Isn't it obvious that I'm writing as many blogs as I can tonight? I was told I needed to have 10 posts in the last 30 days for my blog to be approved in two paid blogging sites. Sigh. Looks like this supposed money-making venture is not that easy after all. Money certainly does not come from trees!

Can I just say that I'm really excited to finish my master's degree in Early Childhood? Why? Because I want to get into another graduate program! Hahaha. This morning we had a workshop on gifted children and the speaker apparently earned her master's degree in Gifted Education in New York. I was initially thinking of applying for a scholarship for some Speech Pathology degree but I think this is a whole lot more interesting. I can visualize myself now -- walking in an Ivy League campus! Wow. I wonder when will that happen.

*Commercial break*
Met up with Chrissie and Fara at Greenbelt this afternoon after our seminar, and we settled at Fely J in Greenbelt 5 to pass the time. I ordered an interesting Bayabas Pie, which is a spinoff to the good old apple pie. Not bad ha! :) Missed you Chrissie! Have fun in HongKong!

No comments: