Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

After this blog being declined for like three times or something, I'm finally in! Ever since I heard that I can make money from blogging (my favorite pastime) I immediately signed up for several paid blogging sites, but I was assured that it was easier getting into PayPerPost than the other sites. And here I am! Took me a while to get approved because I got confused with the number of posts needed at first. I had my good friend Mia to guide me throughout the process because she's getting paid already, and she was the one who first told me all about paid blogging or blog advertising. Thanks Mia, you're the best!

So now that I'm a Postie, I can't wait to get things started! I've been blogging since 2003 because I find that my room gets too cluttered with old diaries and journals from way back. At least I save on paper now, and it's a lot less tiring to type than to write. I mentioned paid blogging on my Multiply site and a couple of friends are now asking how it works, so I told them to go visit the PayPerPost site and learn the easy steps, and ask me if instructions get blurry :)

It's too soon to think about what I'll do with the money, but what the heck? Maybe I'll buy myself a Macbook. But it's going to take me a whole lot of approved posts then. Owel, let's see. This might just be my ticket to riches! And it could be yours, too! Hahaha! :)


No comments: