Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Step Up 2: The Streets

Was tired and wanted to watch something that will not be emotionally draining nor will require me to think too much. I wasn't really into dancing until I joined Neil's dance classes so I don't really follow those dance movies that Hollywood comes up with, until this one.

The verdict? Entertaining, only because I enjoy hiphop dancing. If you loathe hiphop like Bianca (and so many others hehehe) you'll feel you're better off with Meet the Spartans (but for me that's a total waste of money). Robert Hoffman (Chase) is hoooot (reminds me of Chris Klein, only blond) and how on earth did Briana Evigan (Andie) get those flat abs?!

There's not much story to deal with (they say Step Up has more depth and a hotter lead) but my jaw dropped with all those dance moves that I can only perform in my dreams hahaha! During the opening beats of "Low" I felt the urge to stand up and dance to it hahaha! Jenny and the rest of our crew (naks feeling hahaha!) says she felt the same :)

No comments: