Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Of proposals and chocolate cake

And so here I am, attacking the chocolate cake that Mike gave me last night (dee-lish!), wondering how I'm going to shed off the pounds I gained since yesterday and the potential pounds I'll be packing in in the near future hahaha. I think there's two to three weeks worth of cake and half a case each of SML and Smirnoff Black Ice left (they were just hidden by the freezer door and nobody noticed!) Shoot. Neil and the gang better help me lose my excess baggage right away!

At the onset of 2008, I've been hearing about proposals left and right, it makes me want to pull my hair out... I'm kidding okay?! Hehehe! Of course I'm extremely happy for them, seeing all their pictures and listening to their stories, but I don't think anybody can help not to think about the state of their own love life especially when you're nearing 30 and no prospect is in sight. Kahit indecent proposal nga wala eh! Not that I'll settle for that, sa taas ng standards ko ba naman. Anyway, it's not that it bothers me - I'm actually excited for things to come this year. Sabi nga ni Shep, love is in the air with the number of people getting hitched. I hope I catch that "disease" :) Looking forward to the many things that will unfold before me in the months to come!

For now, I ought to let go of my fork or I might not get any proposals at all!!!

No comments: