Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Marathon

I just finished the last three episodes of House MD (season 4, episodes 10-12) and as usual I was blown away by superb scriptwriting, House's deadpan expression, Wilson's exasperation and House's witty banter with Taub and Kutner. The series may be too intellectual for general viewing - I myself could not follow each and every differential - but it's the dripping sarcasm that keeps me coming back for more. House actually reminds me of Bes - and I'm not surprised why he loves the show as well (I'm sure you see the similarity, you narcissist! Hahaha!)

Before that I was able to work on 2 narrative reports and now I'm down to just one. Yay! I don't think I'll be able to stretch it to 3 pages any longer. After all, Ivo just came in last January. And then the following week will be solely devoted to my thesis proposal, so I can hopefully submit something on the 15th. Since there's no family trip for the Holy Week, I might just be able to work on it some more so I can be ready to defend by early term 1 despite the planned beach trips and the SE14 weekend, and yeah the Baila dance recital (eeeep!). Wow, looks like things are going as planned, but I wonder why I'm not exactly thrilled when I've been wishing for this the last few months. Sigh.

No comments: