Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Blogsvertise

Spent the whole morning posting blogs and figuring out how paid blogging works. Where else to obtain more information but in Google? I was directed to "A Definitive List of Paid Blogging Sites" and I planned to sign up for all the 17 that was mentioned, just to see where I'll be accepted. Two sites have already declined this blog for different reasons (both of which I don't understand). So it was quite a surprise to hear from Blogsvertise, the third site that I signed up with. As part of the approval/review process, I'm required to write about it. Ok, sounds easy enough.

To start with, their site is easy to navigate and the step-by-step process is pretty much straightforward. Maybe I overlooked it with other sites, but with Blogsvertise, you need to submit your blog entry on an online form apart from posting it on your blog site and once it is approved, you'll be paid 30 days after via Paypal. Hmmm, not bad. I'm still not sure though what it's going to take for them to approve your entry. I guess I'll find out as I go along.

I found Blogsvertise's FAQs page very helpful with their condensed information. Made me think that it's going to be real easy to earn from writing about almost anything, and I can't wait to get this going!

No comments: