Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The weight of things that remained unspoken...

... Built up so much it crushed us everyday
(I Won't Go Home Without You)

In less than two hours or so, the lucky ones will be seeing Adam Levine in the flesh. Waaah! Sucks that I can't afford tickets, with my birthday gone past and some summer trips in the works. Sigh. Last Sunday, the officiating Italian priest really had this strong resemblance with Adam that I wasn't really paying attention to the homily (hahaha bad! birthday mass pa naman). Being the loser that I am, I just let their new album play in the background. Hmmm Goodnight Goodnight is not bad at all.... :)

Next week's the last working week. I have become immune to Raffi's song from everyday practice but I'm sure Bianca and I will be bawling like babies when the Bunnies sing it for the last time. PTCs have started, yet I'm barely past the first paragraph for Joaquin's. Haven't really thought about what to write about Jaime and Ivo but I'm sure it will dawn on me during the wee hours of the morning they're needed. Sigh. I still haven't touched on my thesis again and Chichi will be expecting an update on the 15th. Kainis. Summer vacation na kasi eh! Sobrang petiks na.

Take me to the beach...

No comments: