Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Work wins

Glad to find out that my sound card's working perfectly and the old speakers can work with my Zen. The subwoofer's still working yey! I'll just have to buy a new set of speakers. And more memory. An external hard drive perhaps? Flat screen monitor? Upgraded DSL connection? A Macbook? A home entertainment system? A Sony Bravia? A BMW X5? If only money grew from trees!

I think I'm on my second liter of water for today (2:13pm) and will probably drown myself some more so I won't have a hard time tomorrow when the kids come in. I MISS THEM TERRIBLY!!!! I can't wait to hug and kiss them (kids have a stronger immune system than most adults)!!! I'm not really dependent on meds and I'm hoping that rest and lots and fluids are enough -- hoping I'll get a long and good night's sleep tonight.

Finally dawned on me that the next three months will be unbelievably busy with so many things to accomplish: kids' writeups and narratives, February curriculum, PTCs, the SE movie premier and my thesis proposal and defense. Awwww meeeen. It's 2:20pm and have roughly 8 hours to do something productive before calling it a day. To work or not to work - that is the question....

Okay, okay! Work wins!

No comments: