Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Who are you and what do you do

...that makes you think you're above me but have you walked in my shoes? (Pedestal by Fergie)

I'm in the middle of the weekend. I'm about to throw up from all the chocolate I ate from Churritos (mint dark sugarfree chocolate truffle and a frozen mint hot chocolate after eating at Flaming Wings which I have to say is really a treat!). Eto ang overload :( Suddenly I don't feel good. But aside from that I'm glad I agreed to go out with a friend this afternoon otherwise I wouldn't have found this tarpaulin printer near Ruins that could print banners in 3 hours on Monday. Yey! Finally we're on the home stretch for the movie premier! I can't wait!

It has been a tough week. I have been irritable and depressed. Nope I'm not about to get my period in the next 3 weeks or more. Kinda breaking out also which sucks big time. But I learned to just go with the flow and not think about recent events (or the lack thereof hahaha). Basta I'm done with the curriculum and I'm looking forward to my dance classes and Neil's birthday celebration on Tuesday and I can't wait for him to see our gift. Sana magkasya! The moment I saw the shirt I knew it was for him.

There's a deluge of international artists coming over -- My Chemical Romance, Incubus, Ne-yo on Feb29, Maroon 5 on March 5, U2 in October... As much as I would like to watch Ne-yo and Maroon 5, it cuts too close to my birthday and I think I'd rather spend for more booze on my party LOL if ever I'll have one. I hope my parents oblige. And I'll ask for a laptop too. The one that Oli Pettigrew's endorsing on AXN hahaha. He's hot!

I hope next week's more promising. And that I won't get too tamad with finishing all requirements or else mababaon na naman ako :(

No comments: