Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Friday, January 4, 2008

With the sniffles and a clouded judgment

Have been feeling under the weather for the last two days, and I still chose to post a blog (or rather, blogs) at 10:41pm. Only a handful happened since I made that ruckus on New Year's day (man, being grounded as you near 28 is just.... I dunno... sweet? sigh!) but I'm glad to say my parents and I are ok since I apologized a few hours after (they finally bought me my red Alice suede Crocs, I can't believe it!). I just don't know how to ask permission for tomorrow night's prayer meeting and all the other meetings that I need to be in.

So what else have I been doing? Yesterday I wasn't able to sleep (I wonder why?!) and was terribly woozy in school so I decided to forego gym and sleep. On my way home, I got swayed into buying the first season of Dexter (it's going to take a really long time to download all of them) together with HipHop ABS. I tried it (much to my delight!) and that must have done me in. I should've rested. Now I feel a lot worse :(

On top of listening to three albums of Phoenix (Alphabetical, United and It's Never Been Like That) and another of Bloc Party (Weekend in the City), I downloaded the following albums:
1. One Republic - Dreaming Out Loud
2. Matt Kearney - Nothing Left to Lose
3. Matt Wertz - 23 Places
4. Matt White - Best Days
5. Alicia Keys - As I Am
6. Maroon 5 - It Won't Be Soon Before Long
7. Lifehouse - Who We Are
8. Fergie - The Duchess

... and realized how damn lucky we are to get really great songs for free! Hahaha! Thanks to speedy Internet connections! Next time na ang review ng bawat isa. Basta check them out :)

No comments: