Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Moonlight

From TV.com:
Moonlight (started September 28, 2007) follows Mick St. John (Alex O'Loughlin), an immortal vampire and private investigator and his struggle to exist after he was bitten 60 years ago by his vampire bride, Coraline (Shannyn Sossamon), on their wedding night. It also follows his internal torment as he falls in love with one he should not, one who is mortal named Beth (Sophia Myles), a news reporter, as well as his dealings with the woman who made him a vampire, his sire Coraline.

Jason Dohring (of Veronica Mars fame) makes a comeback as Josef, Mick's immortal vampire mentor. Took me a month to start watching this series because I was too preoccupied with Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. Anyway, I wasn't too impressed with the pilot (it was a bit dragging) but things soon picked up after the second episode. Mick St. John surely grows on you! I've actually seen his similarities with someone I'm seeing -- subjective pala itong review na to! Hahaha!

Anyway, the part about the past resurrecting in another form got me really intrigued, hence I can't wait to finish downloading the most recent episode 10, which they say is the best episode so far in the season. I mean, there really are people in your past (and their vivid memories) that you can never get rid of, most probably because they feel the same way too. Now what do you do with the people who had figured in your life just now? Will there be enough room for everyone?

No comments: