Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It's just another day when every single word I say fades out...

(From Vertical Horizon's "Echo")

It's raining and I hate it, especially that I ought to be at La Salle by 3pm today to meet with my thesis adviser. Impending torturous work ahead!!! Sigh. Yeah, looks like it's all going to be writing assignments from here onwards, with school and SE requirements to boot. I do hope I don't get too distracted to procrastinate, otherwise I'm doomed. I want to be as fresh as a daisy pa naman on my birthday week hahahaha --- which is just 7 weeks away!

Then again, I'm really that stubborn to allow myself to get carried away by recent events, which I don't really need right now. So what do I really need? Focus and a steady flow of words and inspiration, maybe caffeine in my veins and shopping money as well LOL.

This week I've seen how prayers have moved mountains. Last Saturday, I think we were all namumutla from anxiety about the movie premier with just having a third of our target pledges then. What do you know, pledges incremented by around 100k every single day this week! Man, that was really mind-blowing. God, galing mo talaga :) Tara, let's all now book a flight to Prague -- as seen on Amazing Race Asia hahaha!

Groan. I can't bring myself to stand up and get ready for my meeting...

No comments: