Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

A statement

SBC at Festival Mall was the only place I could think of where I could kill time while waiting for my friends to pick me up. So I positioned myself at a side table very near the counter and the rest room. Wanted to be productive so I took out my notebook and started thinking about what to write in the anecdotal reports (rats! I forgot the form!) When deep in thought, I usually look up and I noticed the words written on the glass that's supposedly pointing at the seat across me - BEST BROTHER. Of course I shifted my gaze to see what's written above me. Guess what it said?



Why do I feel it's a statement of what is to come? Hahahaha! My exes may not agree, but the next and final one will surely attest to it (and thoughts become things, according to The Secret).

No comments: