Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Reunited and it feels so good!

Who would have thought that I will be reunited with someone I've lost touch with for more than 20 years?! Agie and I go all the way back to Prep in St. Scho and even our parents knew each other from all the activities and birthday parties back then. I think it was me who added her on my Friendster list sometime last year but never really got around to having a decent conversation with her. We managed to exchange Yahoo IDs but it was only two weeks ago when she popped me a message and that's when the catching up started. It really feels good to be reconnected to people that matter, and we met up again at Bubba Gump last Tuesday after not seeing each other since high school graduation - I don't even remember if we greeted each other then but we drifted apart 4th grade and hasn't exchanged hellos even.

OMG. We really had a lot of catching up to do, I think we were talking a mile a minute hahaha! If only we didn't have work the next day, we would've stayed in a hotel and talk the night away. This is us now:



Saw her parents and they look the same from what I remembered! I think I better scan our old pictures and show them all to you. Laff trip yon! Would be nice for our families to get together for dinner and catch up on things. Surreal but overwhelming :)

No comments: