Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Strain on my shoulders

... from all the stress this week. It's been a good one so far, and it will be capped off by Lian's birthday bash tonight at Old Swiss Inn. It's been a while since I last attended an SA activity, but I hope I can make up for it next month. I'm currently watching Charlotte's Web on HBO AND working on the children's portfolio AND checking updates on Multiply and Facebook accounts. No wonder my memory fails me sometimes - because I load it with so much information I never get to remember specific events in my life!

We were eating dinner and watching the news, and Daddy brought up the time we rode a ferry from Bohol to Cebu 3 or 4 years ago - AND I COULDN'T REMEMBER THAT PART OF THE TRIP AT ALL!!! When Peejo and my dad were talking about taking the bus in the States and my mom mentioned the time (back in 2000) a bus driver snapped at us because we forgot to buy our tickets, I was racking my brain for that particular memory - AND I CAME UP WITH NOTHING. Yikes. I think this is getting serious, because these are not the only things I don't remember. Talo pa ko ng mga magulang ko. Peejo fears I'll eventually forget him.

What is happening to me?!

No comments: