Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nowhere to go but up

Life indeed gets better everyday. Even when I started feeling somewhat under the weather, I was still able to find some good things that makes me say I'm still lucky I am where I am right now.

I always look forward to Wednesdays even if it's my busiest and longest day of the week due to meetings and tutorials, because it's his day-off and we get to spend at least 3 hours together :) Today, right after he picked me up, we went straight to ATC to pay the remaining amount for our wedding bands. It was so beautiful with all its 5 diamonds, and I like it as it is, even if my brother says that it's not so thick, the diamonds are a wee bit small... who cares, right? It's beautiful and there's nothing else like it.

Next we met up with Ian, my favorite wedding photographer and he showed us his packages. He really is good and with all the praises I've given him, I think he really is going to give me a discount! :) This is something that he is allowing me to splurge on. I was only thinking of getting the first package, but when I saw a sample slideshow presentation, I finally decided to forego the videographer and instead get the second package altogether. He is THAT good that it's actually an extremely good deal.

We promised him we'll be back once we finalized the church and the wedding date and I'm starting to get excited now! I was even able to talk to my very good friend who's also planning her wedding next October. Now this is the motivation I need to love my work again.

No comments: