Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random thoughts part 2

4. Now that I'll be back to work tomorrow, para rin palang nagcelebrate ako ng Chinese New Year Singapore-style -- hindi ako pumasok since Thursday! I hope it brings me luck this year and beyond.

5. Channel 2 bothered to resurrect Jojo Alejar's career with a supporting bit in their version of Betty La Fea, gay role pa ata. Haha wala lang. Too much boob tube time for me nowadays.

6. If my laptop could talk, it would ask for a vacation. I'm currently on a part-time writing stint, and hopefully it could finance my summer trips!

7. The holdem poker application on my phone made me think of life's probabilities - just when you think you have a winning hand, out comes the river. And then you realize you went all in pala. Hassle. Buti na lang game lang sya.

8. It's already the middle of the week tomorrow! Yahoo!

No comments: