Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Miles away

The whole time I was in the gym this afternoon, I put Madonna's "Miles Away" on repeat. As in yun lang. It has been my favorite song since the first time I heard it early November I think. Astig eh. Pantakbo na, pang emo pa haha. Parang it makes you run longer for some reason, title pa lang eh. Kaya siguro I got depressed seeing my hiphop friends dance to it last Monday, because I wasn't able to attend last week. See them here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yELiwayl4ko

Thanks to Tita A for posting it on YouTube! I downloaded it myself to learn the steps. Thanks to Neil na rin for teaching the first 2 8s.

It was emo Monday nga. First thing in the morning I really thought the iPod shuffle was stolen. It was in the pocket of my other bag after all! It was pretty ok naman how it turned out later on. I just feel fat and bloated and hopeless nowadays. Sigh. Imagine, I ran nonstop this afternoon and in 30 mins I covered 3.751km and that's just equivalent to 142kcal burned! Sigh. To think that a Big Mac sandwich is already close to 700kcal, just like a Frappuccino that you can consume in the same amount of time (both of which I'm staying away from hopefully for good). Sigh. Ang hirap magpapayat.

No comments: