Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sunny days chasing the clouds away...

This blog has been quiet for weeks now. I haven't been THAT busy to write anything, I just didn't feel like it. There's a lot to write about but not enough drive. Anyway, I'm feeling very cheery nowadays for the following reasons:

1. I'M WELL!!! - the antibiotics that Kuya Marts gave me worked (they're expensive so they better work). I consumed the last of it (together with the mucolytic) Thursday morning and I'm feeling as energetic as ever. Peejo and I jogged again around AAV this afternoon an hour after my dance class and I'm very proud to say that I've been running longer! I no longer have shortness of breath and despite the uneven terrain I managed to cover greater distances without having to rest. In less than an hour we finished the route that normally takes an hour and 15 minutes to finish. Yay! I may be able to cover the whole route without resting sooner than I think!

2. I'll be able to attend Fran's birthday and practice on Saturday! - well what do you know, everything's falling according to plan, just when I thought that I'll have a hard time this weekend. Peejo's really a lifesaver! I'll be bonding with gym friends again, and we'll be practicing for this inter-branch dance competition this October. Dancing is one thing that really keeps me going and looking forward to every week. And if we do win first prize, then it's gonna be a feat I'll be damn proud of!

3. Someone's making each day brighter :) - nothing compares to having someone do all sorts of things with you (food trip, Prison Break marathons, jogging, homework, Yoville on Facebook, mass, road trips, concerts... the list goes on and on) and enjoying every minute of it! Okay, okay it stops there lest this post is oozing with cheese. Masaya ko, masaya sya, his family's very warm with me, we vow to take care of ourselves for each other, hehehehe basta yun na yon!

Hmmm... doesn't look like a long list after all. But that's what my life in a nutshell is nowadays :)

No comments: