Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

First prenatal check-up

I'm lucky enough to snag an appointment with my OB, Dr.L this afternoon. It's amazing how comfortable you can get with a stranger whom you feel you can fully give your trust to. After the meet, Peejo and I both felt that everything is on the right track and nothing could go wrong. I want my parents to meet her too and see how wonderful she is and how they can also trust her with the first grandchild of the family for both sides.

I guess the turn of events really led us back to her. Initially, we were considering another one, but looking at every angle just tells me that she is not the right one for me. It's hard to name drop even here in my blog because who knows they might come across this. Anyhoo, bottom line is I need somebody to guide me and advise me on what to do because this is the first time it's going to happen, and a mere question-and-answer session will just not cut it. Add the fact that she can be sarcastic in her answers that I can't help but get annoyed. Sometimes I wonder if she deliberately does that to shoo me away because she doesn't feel good about me getting pregnant (something along the lines of "That should have been me!"). It's sad she has all those issues but it's not really my problem and I want to worry about myself more than anything else. She doesn't really plan to check up on me because she didn't even drop the hint that I should visit her in her clinic or whatever.

Oh well, what's done is done, and I'm glad this was settled this early so there will be no regrets. There's really a kind of attitude that should be natural to anybody in the medical industry. I'm glad I found it in Dr. L.

No comments: