Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

HELL in the mornings

For the second time this week, I was 45 minutes late for work. It took me more than an hour and a half to travel from Sucat to Alabang last Monday and this morning. It's so unfair to be leaving at the earliest possible time and getting stuck at a standstill and missing a third of my class time. For someone who's almost always the first one to arrive, it's very frustrating. This morning was the worst, because I had no choice but to endure Sucat traffic because of the nasty rains and flooded bottleneck at CAA. Haaay!

So it's not just the confusion at work or the rowdiness of the kids that makes my head hurt. Everything's really testing my patience nowadays! It's been raining almost nonstop, here's hoping that I get to sleep in tomorrow morning... crossing my fingers for a long weekend! :)

No comments: