Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Self Interest Now?

This phrase has got to be the most powerful I've ever come across, and may as well be forever etched in my memory, thanks to the very entertaining Fr. Larry Tan. Just take the first letter of each word and you'll know what this phrase means. Stripped to the core, anything that puts yourself first is that. Of course it will forever be a struggle, but I realized it's His grace alone that will bring you through everything. Indeed, one must pay a price to gain something great. But it's really a no-brainer decision you know, if you just think about what lies beyond the moment you surrender yourself.

And so I did last weekend during the LSS. And I was completely liberated from everything that has been haunting me. An overwhelming sense of peace surrounds me up to this day and I pray that it doesn't cease. Today marks the rest of my blessed, blissful life, with God in the center, guiding me and My Good Karma in everything we do and say. It's equally touching that our friends are very happy for us and are even praying for us too. May this be a sign that things are slowly falling into place :)

No comments: