Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Immortality

Blogs are written to immortalize something, unlike a diary whose pages you can simply tear off or you can even dunk the whole thing in the trashcan if you feel it only adds to the clutter of your room. Writing about memories certainly freeze them in their freshest state, which you can relive anytime you wish. Blogs are like time capsules that you can forget about for the time being and seek out decades after, when you want to fondly remember how irrational or immature you've been. I admit I've written some things or mentioned some names I'd rather forget but then again, it's those events and encounters with these people that has shaped me for what I am today. When I'm old and gray, I can read it again on my laptop (on my palmtop, thumbprint or whatever technological breakthrough's big at the time) with my grandkids who will be making fun of their lola's hilarious adventures.

No comments: