Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

In this heat

I'm letting the aircon rest for a while because it has been working hard since this morning. I woke up with my hair plastered to my forehead and cheeks sometime 7am and it was only that white box near the window that enabled me to go back to la-la land until I felt it was time to get my butt off the bed.

I finished the last of the baked mac that Peejo gave me before I felt the itch to log on to Facebook. It's been an itch I can hardly contain, with Texas Holdem, Scramble and Yoville to keep me preoccupied the whole day, together with checking out all my friends' updates, albums, status messages and whatever. It really is absolutely addicting, except for the annoying quiz results of everyone that you can actually skip publishing! People, please consider that option so other people's news feeds won't be cluttered with too much of it (trash would perfectly describe it actually).

It was actually a super lazy day, with me finishing off the last of Grey's Anatomy's recent eps. Thank God we finally know what's up with Izzy! Had to pause in between to take a shower so my mom won't have a reason to holler at me when she's dressed up and I'm not. We don't have a water heating system, and during these days when cold showers are most preferred, WARM water came out of the showerhead! I had to wash my hair with WARM shampoo and conditioner, and lather my skin with WARM body wash. Washed my face with WARM facial wash, and the toothpaste was no different, it oozed out WARM! Moisturizers are out for the meantime because it's just going to be so annoying in this heat.

No comments: