Bouts of inspiration just come from the most unexpected of circumstances!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Today is a good day

Sidenote: There is something wrong with my Multiply compose page. The icons to change fonts, colors, attach pictures, include links, etc etc are gone since the other day! Weird.
Anyhoo, it's a good day to post a blog (just like any other day for me for that matter hahaha) for a number of reasons:
PEEJO AND I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 4 MONTHS!
Yes, this is the longest relationship I've ever been in so far (I'm not kidding) and it has been most blissful! He'll come home on the 3rd of November but we've been chatting and calling each other almost everyday so it feels nothing has really changed hehe. We've both been praying hard that this is the last for both of us. I can't wait to see him again! He already showed me his pasalubongs for me and I can't wait to show them off hahaha!
I RAN AGAIN TODAY - 4kms in 30 minutes at 8.0kph on the treadmill!
Nothing beats a good, continuous run. Took a break from exercise last week and it's pretty surprising that I had enough endurance to cover that distance even after my inactivity. A great de-stresser too; welcome change from facing the computer for 3 days straight last weekend (yuck). I hope I'll have time to run every other day. I've started dieting again in time for Shep Sons' wedding in December.
LIAN'S HOME!
Dengue's still wreaking havoc. After Tita Agnes, it's Lian. I'm really glad she's home! Hopefully it ends with her and no one's going to get infected again.
5 FREE TREATMENTS!
GCs for participating daw at the Grand Aero Fusion. Buti naman may pampalubag loob hahaha. Anything's good as long as it's free:) I'm sure they appreciated our efforts, people just have different ways of showing it.
GOOD HAIR DAY
The trick is to change shampoos every month, at least for me :) No need to get hair treatments, really. Doesn't matter if it's cheap or expensive shampoo. Conditioners are a lifesaver!
ROSARY HABIT
I've been at it for two weeks straight already, thanks to Peejo's mom who gave me a rose-scented rosary from Rome. I pray it everyday on my way home, and the scent sticks to my hands. I've been praying for different people per mystery everytime; I hope it does wonders :)
SALPICAO FOR DINNER
What a way to ruin someone's diet on the first day! But then again, people always say food here at my house is often better than in a restaurant (hence, walang payat dito!)
It's the little things that make a difference in your day, really. It's up to you if you'll acknowledge them or not :)

No comments: